While everyone is focused on social media as the trend of this generation, some of the most productive and life-changing experiences can be found on the internet. From the comfort of your bedroom, you can get a degree, learn a new skill, and ultimately, you can enroll for online Quran lessons to help you learn and memorize the Quran.
– From the comfort of your bedroom. That’s pure bliss, no?
Learning the Quran has always been associated with going to the masjid or receiving tutelage under a physical Māulana but with the evolution of information technology, it has become possible to learn and memorize the Quran online.
But why online?
Online Quran lessons v Offline Quran lessons.
- Flexible schedule: It seems like everybody has a busy schedule these days. Now, more than ever before, people are engaging in activities that will improve their lifestyle physically and financially. So whenever there is an option to engage in some of these activities in a manner where they can control how they go about it, people will always take it.
To learn the Holy Quran offline, you might have to walk a long distance to meet your Māulana. This can be time-consuming and inconvenient for some people. By taking up online Quran lessons, you can learn the Quran from your desired location without having to move from one place to another.
By taking online Quran lessons, you can learn how to recite and memorize the Quran from a location of your choice. This saves a lot of time for transportation and other factors involved in going to see a physical teacher.
- Online Quran lessons save cost: You spend little or no money on transportation when you enroll for online Quran lessons. Since your classes can occur anywhere you are, it is very flexible and convenient. Also, various materials are made available by the tutors for your perusal and sometimes it would cost a lot more to access these items when learning offline.
- You get more for less when learning online: Usually, when learning the Quran online, the courses are constructed in a way that optimizes your learning and couples it with general Islamic studies and knowledge of deen: you get to learn so many things at once and in a very efficient and correct manner. When learning the Quran with Tajweed, for instance, it is usually done alongside learning the Islamic studies that are of the student’s class level and also learning about deen. Since students can control the frequency of classes and the volume of information they intend to process at once, it is easier for them to know how much is enough from each lesson they partake in.
- You get to choose your tutors when learning online: One key feature of online Quran lessons is in the variety of tutors that it provides. Arab tutors who are professional and fluent in communication are usually available to students. Unlike when you are learning the Quran offline, you can choose from this variety of tutors available to you on an online platform. So for example, if you prefer a female or a male tutor, or if you prefer having them from a certain country, you can always request your choice of tutor spec.
- Online Quran lessons will offer free trials: There is the underrated option of getting to know about your online Quran institute by taking part in their free trial program. With this, you can decide if you want to go into it long term or not. A free trial offers students the option of testing the service of an online Quran institute before doing away with their money.
- Tutors online will act as Role models too: One of the biggest advantages of having a physical Māulana is in having someone to look up to on your journey to learning the Quran. With interactive and one-on-one sessions with students where they can share knowledge, ask questions, seek guidance, online Quran institutes make it possible for students to develop similar bonds with their online tutors.
One of the most experienced institutes for Quranic education that offers one of the best quality education for students is TarteeleQuran.
With Arab tutors from Egypt, Jordan, and Pakistan who are fluent in the English language and Arabic, TarteeleQuran has one of the most competent and professional teachers around.
There are classes on learning Quran with Tajweed and memorizing the Quran most efficiently and correctly.
TarteeleQuran is available for students in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, and Australia.
For more information on online Quran lessons, visit www.tarteeleQuran.com.au or call
USA & CANADA: +17708727794
The prophet, may peace be upon him said: “the best from amongst you are those who learn the Quran and teach it”.